Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Round organisation, Google maps.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

DJT

Hi all, I currently use cleaner planner for ll my work. I try my best to use the route optimisation button but this i have found is useless and doesn't work half the time. Has anybody got any better ways like putting things into Google maps to see the best route or similar. There must be an easier way! 

I group the customers by post code and let the route evolve naturally over time. You are more efficient as a route planner than a software solution.

That said https://previsto.com/en/ is built upon route planning from Google maps and is supposed to be very good at it?

Hi all, I currently use cleaner planner for ll my work. I try my best to use the route optimisation button but this i have found is useless and doesn't work half the time. Has anybody got any better ways like putting things into Google maps to see the best route or similar. There must be an easier way! 
I had no idea CP had a route planner on the go, I've never seen the point unless you have multiple vans out with employees who don't know how to organise a round so as to minimise driving time. 

@Iron Giantits mot about mot knowing how to organise a round, it's about trying to find the simplest way of minimising drive time. Sometimes you have postcodes that are quite different but in geographical terms are maybe one or two streets from each other. Yeah they have a route optimisation button but doesn't work to well. 

Back