Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Running Out Of Water Quickly

WCF

Help Support WCF:

instead of getting a bigger van & tank H If you are working fairly local could always pop back for say lunch and refill the tank. I know a few lads including me that refills the tank during the day. On big commercial/domestic type jobs with a tap available you can get ro/di systems that can produce enough pure whilst working on demand too.

i always use 350 litres and i always use my 2 x25litre cans i caryry extra so in total i got = 400 litres

so now when im filling up the day before i say to my self 350 will be enough which i think it will but i always use more then what i expect to use /emoticons/mellow.png

one day i had 30 jobs all in 1 day.... i had a 350litres of water and i had... 5 x 25litre barrels so in total i had = 475 litres

and that still wasnt enough at the end.... i had to go to extreme measures......

In my tank the water comes out of the tap and the tap is on the passenger side.... so i had to park on a massive kerb on the drivers side

so the van is half balanced... so now all the water is pushing to the passenger side and now i am making use of the last bits of remaining water that cant be used when the vehicle is on a normal straight path

lol thats what i done in 1 day with 475 litres so i think i really do needa bigger van

Also H instead of getting alloys for your van put the money towards a new one.
yeah i wouldnt put alloys on my van if i was selling it anyway

but im gonan try workign with 25-30 flow rate /emoticons/smile.png see how it goes

Back