Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Rutland Pumps.....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Man... What I'd do to have a garage.. I've a 6 x 8 shed full to the brim and all my pressure washing gear is at my dads. I need more space big time!!!!! 

I was off on sick leave when I was in the fire service and was bored stiff. Decided to get rid of my small shed and build a 3m by 4m shed instead. Took me 2 weeks and 2 grand lighter but it has electricity in it. Between that and the lockup I'm back to where I started, storing all sorts of stuff. Ready for a big clearout again so I can store other rubbish again and the cycle goes on and on.  

I used that new Falsh Nozzle today on a timber decking PW job. Great, 2hrs it took and another hour to rinse the decking. The reason its so good is because its not as severe as the turbo nozzle and doesn't tear into the wooden fibers. Made two videos of it which I'm trying to upload onto my website.

I made a couple of videos of me PW a timber decking. Now I know how to make videos, I will be uploading many more on youtube, my website and Checkatrade. It seems to be the way forward in promoting a service. Anyway, enjoy the one below where I am using my new Falch nozzle for the first time.

1 hour ago, scottish cleaning service said:

I made a couple of videos of me PW a timber decking. Now I know how to make videos, I will be uploading many more on youtube, my website and Checkatrade. It seems to be the way forward in promoting a service. Anyway, enjoy the one below where I am using my new Falch nozzle for the first time.

Look really good. Did you put any chemicals on it?

Not on that one. I did put some hypo on mine and it turned my decking lighter but I don't think it did it any favours. That nozzle is good because it doesn't tear into the wood and destroy the fibres. The spacers on the balustrade were not nailed down and began to fly out. Had to go round and nail them all in before I could continue powerwashing.

Yeah it doesn't look as savage as the turbo lance.

I have a decking job Friday morning, hope it comes up as well as yours has.

Rutland - the mud sucker you sell can you please tell me how does it connect to a lance (will a turbo nozzle just connect to it)?

Also the waste pipe what size is it?

Latest Posts

Back