Saturday's

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Posh, Mar 21, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Posh

Posh Hero

I tend not to work Saturday's and if I do I only do a few nearby. However being about a week behind due to getting new custys and fitting them in I am going to work this Saturday. Bearing in mind it's the weekend I wanna do a good full day so what time would you suggest to start without annoying people all bearing in mind my custys aren't used to me turning up at the weekend.

Advertisement
  2. Matty H

Matty H Forum Addict

9am - 9.30am I tend to start on Sat's :D

3. mark m

mark m Hero

9.00 am i would say is fine

4. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

ask the customers. I work on the weekend as I have a full time job and becuase I have 16 cleans for saturday (9 being first cleans) I asked a customer if I could start at 7 and they said yes. I have 2 next to each other so that should keep me going for 40 minutes. after 8 they dont mind to much.

5. James

James Guru

I've had hastle starting at 9am on Saturday especially when some people go out Friday ***hts, but who cares, go for 9am!

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?52pwae

6. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

Seldom work saturdays -only if been a really wet week & HAVE to catch up

7. Ryan

Ryan Guest

i'm haveing weekends off and will avoid them at all costs but i do tell them if i am behind expect me on a saterday

what i tend to do if the clean falls on a Sunday for example i do it the Friday before thus cleaning it 2 days before its due :] if thay moan which thay dont i'll just say sorry next time i'll do it on a the Monday after lol

id go for 9-10am 10am most people are up

8. pws

pws Member

hi ya ;) saterdays are a good day to work if the weather is good, most people are at home making it a good time to pick up new custermers ........pete

9. GMcleaning

GMcleaning Guru

i see no problem with a 9 start on a sat, and like pete said its a good time to pick up work, early start, early finish, then time to canvass!

Advertisement