Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Saying Hi

WCF

Help Support WCF:

AMcleaner

I'm a window cleaner in my early 30s. Been cleaning windows off and on since the age of 16; used to do it with my dad traditionally; I then worked doing admin and analytical work in various NHS trusts for 8 years and grew to hate it, it's soul destroying and I didn't like the atmosphere so I bit the bullet and came back to doing something I actually love and my customers like me too so I must be doing something right.

I do a mixture of wfp cleaning and traditional cleans, all depends on customer's preference. I like the vibe of this place and hope to contribute and carry on learning.

I'm a window cleaner in my early 30s. Been cleaning windows off and on since the age of 16; used to do it with my dad traditionally; I then worked doing admin and analytical work in various NHS trusts for 8 years and grew to hate it, it's soul destroying and I didn't like the atmosphere so I bit the bullet and came back to doing something I actually love and my customers like me too so I must be doing something right.

I do a mixture of wfp cleaning and traditional cleans, all depends on customer's preference. I like the vibe of this place and hope to contribute and carry on learning.
It’s a great place here mate, overall. Just remember to use ‘search’ before you post a new topic ?

Latest Posts

Back