Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Scheduling work

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Moved from cleaner planner to squeegee.

Cleaner planner easier to get used to as it's just an online version of a paper system, squeegee much more innovative and has a steeper learning curve. Initially hated it but now I'd never go back.

Had a few glitches with new features and their support were instant, cleaner planner took weeks to reply if ever.

Squeegee has been much more stable lately, they've really worked on the app.

Id never ever go back

Last edited by a moderator:
I have ended up using Google Calendar. Overall it seems very good for organizing tasks once you understand some of the hidden features (watched a couple youtube videos)

I like the way you can have as many separate calendars as you want that can be easily switched on / off. I currently have a window cleaning and family calendar running along side but for some of the more multi tasking window cleaners you could have for example a softwash, gutter vac, driveway cleaning, window calendar's all running alongside each other. That way you could easily compare revenue for each different facet of your business. Notifications can be sent via email or just as a alarm on my iphone. Also really like the way that it syncs with my PC at home and also is easily shareable with clients and the missus. It does lack some of the features that Cleaner Planner offers but for me as a new business £360pa is a little too much. Anyone have any questions about the google calendar setup please shoot me a pM
Hi m8 do you still use this at all

Back