Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

scott dennings blue turbo brush

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ive now done a few jobs with the brush i got sent the newer black one tho not the blue as there out of stock im chuffed with it it it gets rite in all the corners and under the soffet my only gripe is ide like it a tad softer but all in all im very inpressed

yes it is m8 bit of a update the brush bristels have bent over and some have fallin out i no longer rate it to be honist it gets in to the corners realy well but strugles to get rite under the soffet bord i think its over priced for what it is and how long it lasts , i now use a gardner sill brush wich is beta i think im also guna try the supreme as i think that will be good upvc brush

yes it is m8 bit of a update the brush bristels have bent over and some have fallin out i no longer rate it to be honist it gets in to the corners realy well but strugles to get rite under the soffet bord i think its over priced for what it is and how long it lasts , i now use a gardner sill brush wich is beta i think im also guna try the supreme as i think that will be good upvc brush
I find the flocked supreme brush brilliant for upvc clean.
It splay's well and gets right under the gutter.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

scots tfr20 is the best on the market imo 200 mill to 8 leters of water on mosdt upvc is fine but if its a bad one then 200 mill to 5 leters and it will shift most dirt  ive tryed lots of upvc cleaners just dabling with upvc max at the mo but not inpressed so far im guna up the dose and see if there is any change on the next one

scots tfr20 is the best on the market imo 200 mill to 8 leters of water on mosdt upvc is fine but if its a bad one then 200 mill to 5 leters and it will shift most dirt  ive tryed lots of upvc cleaners just dabling with upvc max at the mo but not inpressed so far im guna up the dose and see if there is any change on the next one
Cool, sounds good. Does it leave a shine the TFR or just a really strong degreasant? I've been using the Razr Upvc Cleaner from WCW, which is good at leaving a shine, just maybe not as strong.

yes it leves them with a shine as long as the upvc ant on its last legs,  no cems are safe on self cleaning glass going buy the manafactor they say even washing up liquid can cause damage! if any cems like ubik virsol tfr20 ect ect are left on the glass to dry it can and will in mose cases stain the glass i allways rince the glass after ive sprayed the upvc heavly to stop this

yes it leves them with a shine as long as the upvc ant on its last legs,  no cems are safe on self cleaning glass going buy the manafactor they say even washing up liquid can cause damage! if any cems like ubik virsol tfr20 ect ect are left on the glass to dry it can and will in mose cases stain the glass i allways rince the glass after ive sprayed the upvc heavly to stop this
Thanks for all the info Tench. Always good to get real world reviews from the people using the stuff. Cheers again!

Latest Posts

Back