Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Scraper holder

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Stratf01

Hi all
I use an unger 38mm blade scraper which I use quite a bit for bird poo etc.
I finally found some really good waterproof trousers but down side is there are no rear pockets where I normally put my scraper.

Is there such a thing as a nice little holder I can attach to my belt or perhaps even round my neck to make access easy especially when wearing gloves?

Any thoughts on this really appreciated
Ta

Hi all
I finally found some really good waterproof trousers but down side is there are no rear pockets where I normally put my scraper.

Is there such a thing as a nice little holder I can attach to my belt or perhaps even round my neck to make access easy especially when wearing gloves?

Ta
I don't tend to use the micro scrapers anymore as always rusted up so I have a 4" and 6" ninja with the belt holster.

However do the scrapers you use have the hole in the non blade end where you could attach a small carabiner/lanyard if you want it easy access round your neck when wearing the pocket less waterproofs?

The moerman one below has the silicon cover but there mainly the same body underneath with a hole for a clip/lanyward

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240320-160917.jpg
    Screenshot_20240320-160917.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 0
I don't tend to use the micro scrapers anymore as always rusted up so I have a 4" and 6" ninja with the belt holster.

However do the scrapers you use have the hole in the non blade end where you could attach a small carabiner/lanyard if you want it easy access round your neck when wearing the pocket less waterproofs?

The moerman one below has the silicon cover but there mainly the same body underneath with a hole for a clip/lanyward
Thank you mate that's maybe the way forward

Actually maybe even better idea to try your 4" ninja scraper. Ever use a pole attached for upstairs window mate?
Yes, quite often on commercial first cleans for sticker removal and also on residential for baked in bird muck/egg. I have the 6" one as well- both adjustable handles for the angle and when used with pole with quick adjust gooseneck it allows any angle pretty much. ?

These 2 jobs below had stickers on high up ?? and the anthracite frame job was going to be UV filmed afterwards so had to be removed. Scared then applicator with rubbing alcohol then wfp.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240320-190336.jpg
    Screenshot_20240320-190336.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20240320-190301.jpg
    Screenshot_20240320-190301.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 4
Yes, quite often on commercial first cleans for sticker removal and also on residential for baked in bird muck/egg. I have the 6" one as well- both adjustable handles for the angle and when used with pole with quick adjust gooseneck it allows any angle pretty much. ?

These 2 jobs below had stickers on high up ?? and the anthracite frame job was going to be UV filmed afterwards so had to be removed. Scared then applicator with rubbing alcohol then wfp.
Wow!

That's really good to know mate thank you

Hi all

Ta
Make your own.
Get some rigid plastic, ideally cut from your neighbours wheelie bin or recycling box
Cut it into an oversized upside down T shape
Go to B&Q, screwfix or toolstation and buy some spring tool clips
Use one with a rivet or nut and bolt and make a scraper holder similar to the Unger Ninja tool holders

With a electric heat gun heat up the end where the blade will sit and fold over the end with a steel ruler to create a simple edge to stop the blade making contact with anything

Drill some holes or slits to thread a belt through

DIY example ⬇️

Attachments

• 20240403_213534.jpg
    20240403_213534.jpg
    463.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240403_213543.jpg
    20240403_213543.jpg
    685.1 KB · Views: 0

Latest Posts

Back