Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Crows nesting above windows=mega poo

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Stratf01

Evening all

I have a customer i picked up around December. Nice guy and good payer 👍

However I'm now realising this time of year is an utter nightmare with bird poo. There are nests at big tree right next to house.

I'm not just talking one or two dumps per window I'm taking crazy amounts. (I clean every 4 weeks)

Anyway the job is actually priced quite well despite this but using a lot of water and far more time consuming than in the winter.

This week I tried spraying "bug shifter" spray on brush then did other windows first to give it more time to soak. This has helped a bit but I wondered about making up some kind of strong solution that I can dip brush head in bucket to soak poo while I do other windows. 🤔

I could use warm water for this as it's my first job in a morning.

Has anyone found a cleaning agent that can really help me out?

Any suggestions really appreciated
Ta 🙂

Evening all

I have a customer i picked up around December. Nice guy and good payer 👍

However I'm now realising this time of year is an utter nightmare with bird poo. There are nests at big tree right next to house.

I'm not just talking one or two dumps per window I'm taking crazy amounts. (I clean every 4 weeks)

Anyway the job is actually priced quite well despite this but using a lot of water and far more time consuming than in the winter.

This week I tried spraying "bug shifter" spray on brush then did other windows first to give it more time to soak. This has helped a bit but I wondered about making up some kind of strong solution that I can dip brush head in bucket to soak poo while I do other windows. 🤔

I could use warm water for this as it's my first job in a morning.

Has anyone found a cleaning agent that can really help me out?

Any suggestions really appreciated
Ta 🙂
@Stratf01 although I haven't found anything perfect, I have a little spray bottle of a mix of water and unger ninja liquid that I've sprayed on and left to soak and then scrubbed off. To be honest it's only a little quicker than soaking with pure though. I'm sure the warm water will probably cut straight through it.

Back