Scrapers

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by norm, Jul 28, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. norm

norm Grand Master

What scrapers does everyone use for paint..stain etc.Had unger steel blade but rusted up and binned it now I have been using scrubber on end of applicator but it doesnt work for everything so what would y all recommend?

Advertisement
  2. OoO

OoO Guest

3. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

that yellow scraper looks gud .i use a steel 10 trim one from a .n .d, blade rust very quick i buy a pack of ten an replace when needed but its a nte mare to do gota b realy carefull cos thay r sharp sharp sharp lol .

4. OoO

OoO Guest

Been using the maplins one for around two years now. They are the same deal as the metal ones without the issue of rusted in metal blades!

5. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

they r cheep 2 m8 im guna buy one cos im nearly out of blades now think ive got 2 left maby.

6. norm

norm Grand Master

Thanks Damo just ordered a couple using your link,looks the business :Image13:

7. Posh

Posh Hero

Used maplins 1 for bout 6 months now. Excellent value.

8. boarcity

boarcity Guest

of the 6 inch scrapers i like the Unger, just ordered another 3 for my workers. they fit well on a pole

Advertisement