Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Scratches on garage door

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Its quite a handy thing to have anyway when cleaning soffits, fascias and gutters. saves using so much of your own pure water. Just agitate dirt with brush then spray on normal water with hose. Rinse off with pure. Mind you thats a different topic altogether.
I have a length of garden hose in my van for first cleans and FSG cleans. Use it with my pole no need for a sprayer get the water up there with your pole. 

Its quite a handy thing to have anyway when cleaning soffits, fascias and gutters. saves using so much of your own pure water. Just agitate dirt with brush then spray on normal water with hose. Rinse off with pure. Mind you thats a different topic altogether.
Personally never had an issue using pure of f.s.g cleans, but we are all different ?

If it’s a hormann silkgrain sectional garage door don’t touch them ever. I have one and was told by the garage door company to only hose it down. I wiped one section with my car wash mitt and that left visible scratches in it. Anyone else reading this don’t buy the silkgrain finish… not fit for purpose!!

Latest Posts

Back