Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Screwfix No Nonsense degreaser / UBIK

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Used the no nonsense today instead of the ubik in my opinion is defo better than ubik had a green connie roof and black green windows worked a treat defo will be using this instead now.

I done approx 10.1 mix sprayed direct to roof 3 panels at a time scrubbed for a few minutes then rinsed most of the grimes melted off just the odd stubborn mark that needed a little more scrubbing.

No stains nice and shiny plastics.

Last edited by a moderator:
On Saturday did a patio & drive that I do yearly used no nonsense when finished customer over the moon "that's the best its looked in years have you used something different " When I got home tried it neat on coping stone on brick wall that was black , agitated it with stiff brush then rinsed now looks like new .

I use car shampoo & wax, I put it through a hunger Dispenser works amazingly well & leaves a nice wax finish which my customers love. I charge extra for shampoo & wax.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Back