Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Screwfix No Nonsense Degreaser

WCF

Help Support WCF:

This is what I experienced.
It was strange as I had used it for several years without any problems then this one job it looked like varnish had been thrown over it so stopped using it used Virosol for years with no issues at all but now use a hypo mix as does a much better job ,whitens old plastics , and halves the clean time , just not pleasant with the drips going on yourself.

Very well if you follow the instructions, a bit like all chemicals. Used it countless times without a problem.
We now however just use cheap household bleach, does a better job at a fraction of the cost
How do you apply the bleach and what precautions do you take for your own safety? What about surrounding plants and grass?

We did a full fascia clean last week. The customer has those Dry Verge roof tile trims fitted and they were green. I did spray some household beach onto my brush head, but it wasn't very successful. Using a flocked brush would probably have been better.

How do you apply the bleach and what precautions do you take for your own safety? What about surrounding plants and grass?

We did a full fascia clean last week. The customer has those Dry Verge roof tile trims fitted and they were green. I did spray some household beach onto my brush head, but it wasn't very successful. Using a flocked brush would probably have been better.
It's diluted and we squirt it on the bristles, you don't need a lot for it to work, dry scrub then rinse off.

Back