Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Selling Part of round

WCF

Help Support WCF:

fast_muchly

Hi
Never done this and to be honest was prob just wanting 2x for it only around £250 of work roughly £10 a house . Do i have to go round with the guys that buy it off me or do i take the money and post there tickets and recommend them with a letter attached to their flyer .How do you go about doing this .

What happens if alot of them dont want the new guy and they pay £500 and only get £100 worth of work how does this all work . Must admit ive been doing it years and would like something for it before saying goodbye to them .

Just had a flyer through door from another window cleaner lol while my car is out of action and seeing as he is after work the thought crossed my mind as when im doing these customers next im saying goodbye .

I think anyone who buys a round does it on a goodwill basis and knows there is an inherent risk involved that they may loose some or all of the customers.
Best practice would be to go round with the guy that buys it to handover the round along with being able to point out any quirks/methods that are needed for any unusual windows or properties. Or if not, you could just have a message/flyer made up saying you are handing over to so n so, maybe with a photo of them or their van so people know who to look for.
At an average of £10 per house it is a very cheap round (Even for mansfield) so you might struggle to sell, though the 2x price will help. Although if it can all be done in 1 day then its probably reasonable. But I'd expect the potential buyer would be planning to loose a few of the customers he has paid for as it'll be needing a 20-40% price increase.

ask the new windy canvassing if he is interested x2 it will go instantly . they will need to clean it with you and change Bacs payment accounts etc

Latest Posts

Back