Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

SFG Cleaning Equipment

WCF

Help Support WCF:

scottish cleaning service

All last week I was cleaning Soffits, Gutters and Fascia's. I was noticing that I was spending alot of time cleaning the gutter brackets. Does anyone know of a brush that I could use to scrub each side? I have a few denture brushes coming to see if they would work. Thanks m

how come your not using your pole out of interest?
There's two ways to do the job. Use my gutter vac and clear out gutters and then use wfp to clean SFG. The other way which I use is put 2 or 3 ladders inplace and go up with 2 ladder limbs and 2 buckets. One bucket for debris from gutter and other with hotwater, degreaser and 4 small scrubbing pads and many cloths in pockets. Clear out gutter, scrub SFG with pads and then dry with cloths. Step across to next ladder and do the same. then step across to third ladder and do the same. Climb down with buckets and reset ladders and climb up with buckets and do the same, job done. WFP the windows and door and clean any drips from gutter brackets. I find it makes a better job, quicker and less energy used, on the downside its dangerous but I like the risk.

There's two ways to do the job. Use my gutter vac and clear out gutters and then use wfp to clean SFG. The other way which I use is put 2 or 3 ladders inplace and go up with 2 ladder limbs and 2 buckets. One bucket for debris from gutter and other with hotwater, degreaser and 4 small scrubbing pads and many cloths in pockets. Clear out gutter, scrub SFG with pads and then dry with cloths. Step across to next ladder and do the same. then step across to third ladder and do the same. Climb down with buckets and reset ladders and climb up with buckets and do the same, job done. WFP the windows and door and clean any drips from gutter brackets. I find it makes a better job, quicker and less energy used, on the downside its dangerous but I like the risk.
Lol you do like making life hard for yourself ???? you have all the kit but then do it off a ladder ??

Back