Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

3 storey fascia clean

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ACWC

Hi guys

I started my business last year using wfp and have recently started offering gutter fascia and soffit cleans.

Today I’ve had my first enquiry for a fascia clean on a new build 3 storey town house.

I’ve never done a 3 storey house before, I have a slx 35, do you think that will be long enough? Is it doable or would cleaning the fascias at that height be a pain?

Probably depends on the apexes. I would take my pole and see if it reaches all parts. Explain to the customer that you are checking as some 3 story houses are higher than others.
It will be harder work but I would have though you would be fine as long as you can reach.

Thanks guys

I’ve decided to give this one a miss for now, had a look and the fascias are filthy and I can imagine scrubbing at that height will be hard graft.

Thanks guys

I’ve decided to give this one a miss for now, had a look and the fascias are filthy and I can imagine scrubbing at that height will be hard graft.
I don't think it will be that hard graft, if other lads can't reach them and you can it could pay off with other jobs it's all money that will keep in business and pay your bills as you gain more work

Hi guys

I started my business last year using wfp and have recently started offering gutter fascia and soffit cleans.

Today I’ve had my first enquiry for a fascia clean on a new build 3 storey town house.

I’ve never done a 3 storey house before, I have a slx 35, do you think that will be long enough? Is it doable or would cleaning the fascias at that height be a pain?
Just charge accordingly. Personally I give them a good scrub then wrap some scrim around my brush head. It drys them off end ensures there aren’t any black drip marks. It’s pointless saying you’re offering a service if you’re gonna turn down jobs that need a little graft ??‍♂️

It’s hard work on the shoulders on a 2 storey house so it must be alot harder with a 3 storey but all to their own.
You often share stories of work that is much harder than cleaning a 3rd storey gutter and fascia. Also worth noting the OP said it was a new build so unlikely to have a conservatory. Doing 2 storey gutters above one of them just sucks! I’d take 3 storey gutter and fascia’s all day over that!

35ft should be ok ,as long as not reaching over a coony or extention etc. As said de greaser just sprayed on brush should be ok. Hook up to outside tap, mains pressure will help also. Price accordingly, if possible, get someone to help you, share the load!!

Latest Posts

Back