Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Shopping Centre Cladding Advice

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I thought so.

The reason I ask is like you I sub a very small amount  have done for years.This work is next to work I already do so has always worked well.Lately trying to get money out of them is impossible and some of the prices are 10 years out of date.I am thinking the same and getting shot of it.
Yeah mate, it sounds identical to my situation & it does seem to have gotten worse over the years. What I have found it that throughout the course of the year these companies have certain "dates" in which they pay out contractors, so you pretty much have to wait until they are good and ready to send you money. I have introduced a 60 day payment which I thought was very reasonable, only one at the moment who has broken that so bit of back and forth going on at the moment, only for 50 odd quid but it's the principle at this stage.

I pulled the trigger on it and I know they will have some other sucker doing it which means any body sniffing around my work but it had to be done. Some work is hard to let go, even the poorly priced ones. You kinda do it on autopilot and can justify the low price by saying "Ah sure I am already there so it's handy enough to do". I've been saying that for years, finally had enough. Decades of working for these companies, not even a thank you or best of luck. Just a number at the end of the day and I am well aware of this but constantly chasing money for work you have done is exhausting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back