Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Show us your work & a view.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

View attachment 7461 A recent jet wash job.

Big driveway both pics taken from the same point, first towards the garages then towards the gate.

**** head left the garage doors open so I would be impressed with his Ferrari and got the hump when I told him it was the wrong colour.

Who buys a white one?

View attachment 7462

It's a posh hotel and spa

Even tha staff are super snooty

Rooms from £450 a night

Lovely views through the swimming pool windows, outside looking in

Oh how the other half live! One day, when I've built my cleaning empire.........just gotta keep chipping away.........

You wouldn't believe the w:nkers that stay there, I was there one day and this young bloke turned up in a 458 spider with a lovely blonde.

Every time someone arrived he was there revving it up and dusting it off.

He thought he was the dogs ****** until the bird let slip he'd hired it for the weekend.

We reckon he had hired the blonde as well.

Love doing this house. Her garden is manicured perfectly. She puts mealworms out for the birds and it attracts loads of ringneck parrots. They screech away as I'm working, then if I make a sudden move, its a sea of lime green wings as they take to the air View attachment 7468

Some view is that! How do you get your pole up to the balcony?
use the angle adaptor to turn the head down, extend a couple of sections & hook it over the rail.

then walk through the house with disposable overshoes - white carpet everywhere /emoticons/unsure.png

this one is a second home, I probably spend more time eating my lunch on that balcony than they do /emoticons/biggrin.png

use the angle adaptor to turn the head down, extend a couple of sections & hook it over the rail.then walk through the house with disposable overshoes - white carpet everywhere /emoticons/unsure.png

this one is a second home, I probably spend more time eating my lunch on that balcony than they do /emoticons/biggrin.png

Love it /emoticons/biggrin.png

Working in shorts and vest top today, looking at the snowy mountains /emoticons/biggrin.png

189018f4e554c73685bf9edb07e4369a.jpg

lovely pic beccy spoilt it with your pole:rofl:where is it

just think n/scotland was getting best weather in the uk today
Haha, yeah a bit further north than Lewisham!

It's the Cairngorms, we've had a stunning few days here. /emoticons/smile.png

Back