Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Shurflo filter cracked

WCF

Help Support WCF:

chris70

Had Shurflo filter on for about 4 years with no hassle now have had 2 crack over last 4 weeks probably the minus freezing weather I have ordered a couple but have to wait for them and can’t work till they arrive does anyone know any shops you can go to and buy of the shelf

I would be tempted to risk it for a day or so while new ones arrive. Worst that can happen is you destroy a pump, best thing is you earn your money and pump keeps going.
Alternatively have you had a look on ebay and sorted by location? You might find a seller local to you if you are lucky.

Had Shurflo filter on for about 4 years with no hassle now have had 2 crack over last 4 weeks probably the minus freezing weather I have ordered a couple but have to wait for them and can’t work till they arrive does anyone know any shops you can go to and buy of the shelf
No sorry chris not that I know of. Johnny Bravo got his from DA components. It arrived next day. My shurflo cracked sunday evening ordered it that night. It arrived today and that was with The cleaning warehouse. So you might not have to wait long at all. I ordered two of them to as its always good to carry a spare. Might be worthwhile getting a backpack so you are not left stranded. I used mine yesterday. What a great little tool.

Latest Posts

Back