Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

400 Customers Within 18 Months Target - Its Achievable

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Thanks for this post mate. Its good inspiration. I'm hoping to achieve a similar thing. I'm at 100 customers after 2 months. Hopefully I can keep that rate up.

Good luck

not bad H, i have just got to 18 months and I have 317 customers which I am currently happy with. although my average is £11.

not bad H, i have just got to 18 months and I have 317 customers which I am currently happy with. although my average is £11.
well done koopmaster,

can I ask how many days a week your work

well done koopmaster,

can I ask how many days a week your work
I think it should be 5 days or almost there every week of the month but I worked so hard last year I take about a day off a week for the last few months and then work a saterday now and then, but not for the last 4 weekends.

I think it should be 5 days or almost there every week of the month but I worked so hard last year I take about a day off a week for the last few months and then work a saterday now and then, but not for the last 4 weekends.
that's good going , will you be taking someone on in the future to work with u ?

mite be worth thinking about some casual labour to help you though the winter months

that's good going , will you be taking someone on in the future to work with u ?

mite be worth thinking about some casual labour to help you though the winter months
yes I am going to finish this year and after the new year I plan to get a 2 man system setup (WFP) and do kick the new year in with some major carding and expanding. 2014's goal is 500 customers.

Hey sorry for the late reply people

My prices are priced very fairly with the prices in my town /emoticons/smile.png I couldnt go higher and i couldnt go lower. its just about right for the customer and about right for me /emoticons/smile.png

Aslong as am earning £16.00 - £24.00 average am happy /emoticons/smile.png

And my outgoings are mainly all outgoings on motor espenses... insurance/fuel/tax/servicing ... I pay over £100.00 per week for my van insurance ! but after december it will go down under £50.00 a week /emoticons/smile.png so am just waiting for that bonus /emoticons/biggrin.png

Anyone can do it u just gotta be business minded and find the business in your own unique way.... if your a seller go knock doors... if yout not look at other ways to improve your business... go in the local shop and ask to put a poster up.... get your name out their get your van signed up etc... it all brings in work bit by bit

Most of my work has come from canvasing word of mouth and leaflets

I get work through all different ways

I will be taking someone on when i get 400 customers /emoticons/smile.png

Hey sorry for the late reply people

My prices are priced very fairly with the prices in my town /emoticons/smile.png I couldnt go higher and i couldnt go lower. its just about right for the customer and about right for me /emoticons/smile.png

Aslong as am earning £16.00 - £24.00 average am happy /emoticons/smile.png

And my outgoings are mainly all outgoings on motor espenses... insurance/fuel/tax/servicing ... I pay over £100.00 per week for my van insurance ! but after december it will go down under £50.00 a week /emoticons/smile.png so am just waiting for that bonus /emoticons/biggrin.png

Anyone can do it u just gotta be business minded and find the business in your own unique way.... if your a seller go knock doors... if yout not look at other ways to improve your business... go in the local shop and ask to put a poster up.... get your name out their get your van signed up etc... it all brings in work bit by bit

Most of my work has come from canvasing word of mouth and leaflets

I get work through all different ways

I will be taking someone on when i get 400 customers /emoticons/smile.png
Over 5 grand on van insurance. ......

Think I would of just walked my round like I did when I was younger.

I still make my money even though my expenses are high.... but its still very good profit /emoticons/smile.png

Im now on 338 customers after 5 days ago when i was on 330.... very busy & plenty of work out their for us all /emoticons/smile.png

Lets just say H has had a bit of a bad time with motors hence why his insurance is so expensive. Bless him :Image9:

Latest Posts

Back