Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Silly question time!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

spc.... i can confirm but do not understand that hot water freezes faster than cold.....sure some one will be along to explain why...at the molecular state of course.

interesting post..as i new to wfp....what does the winter have in store....i do remember trying to blade in full sun but -9 a few years back...er..ooops... of course the good old scrim still worked...hey one up for good old scrim.../emoticons/biggrin.png

or maybe a thermostatic greenhouse heater left in your van .:thumbsup:
..we could start a sub topic on here about marine fishtank setups..yeh they do take up a lot of time but....they are great...miss mine...:gush:
Been there with the greenhouse heater and it makes no difference whatsoever! 2 extra hours in bed will thaw things out.

Assuming the temp is going to rise above subzero if not then a whole day in bed sounds good to me /emoticons/biggrin.png

Been there with the greenhouse heater and it makes no difference whatsoever! 2 extra hours in bed will thaw things out.

spc.... i can confirm but do not understand that hot water freezes faster than cold.....sure some one will be along to explain why...at the molecular state of course.
interesting post..as i new to wfp....what does the winter have in store....i do remember trying to blade in full sun but -9 a few years back...er..ooops... of course the good old scrim still worked...hey one up for good old scrim.../emoticons/biggrin.png
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2483383/Mystery-hot-water-freezes-faster-cold-solved--strange-behaviour-atom-bonds.html

......... and if you can understand that, then please explain it to me:)

er well er...i tried to pretend i understand it...but...i dont ...but i will read it again later.../emoticons/biggrin.png

as a total newbie in wfp....i dont know what winter holds for me...still summer isnt over just yet....coming back next week!

Latest Posts

Back