Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sky Virgin Or Bt?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Me too bingo ain't got any though I'm not that much of a hoarder. Missus keeps trying to get me to get eid of all the vinyl in loft though. Yeah right love.

Yup...I can remember the Betamax videos.

And the 8 Track Cassette Players.......still got mine and a few cassettes, works fine.
I have a tape cassette in my van.lol. Any one got any tapes, I wont let them get caught up and spend hours winding them back in. haha

Yea i think all smart tv's have a web browser, u need a internet package with unlimited internet though, if your guna pay for line rental plus unlimited internet package u mig aswell just pay an extra 20 30 quid for proper sky, saves you streaming channels and depending on your area, getting a

Buffering

Lol
Your paying 20-50 quid extra for a load of repeats. If you stick to the right players then you dont need to wait on the buffer. Ive got a few sites I can watch any film, tv show and some sports (although I dont watch sports) Its a waste of money for me anyway. Im out working most of the time and come home to a load of junk to watch which i pay money for. Easyer just to get a better Tv and pay nothing.
Say your paying 35.00 for your Sky TV. 35 x 12 = 420. I can get an all inclusive holiday for that! lol

Your paying 20-50 quid extra for a load of repeats. If you stick to the right players then you dont need to wait on the buffer. Ive got a few sites I can watch any film, tv show and some sports (although I dont watch sports) Its a waste of money for me anyway. Im out working most of the time and come home to a load of junk to watch which i pay money for. Easyer just to get a better Tv and pay nothing.
Say your paying 35.00 for your Sky TV. 35 x 12 = 420. I can get an all inclusive holiday for that! lol
I dont understand how your saying im paying to watch repeats, stuff doesnt go onto the players until its actually been on the tv,

Idiot abroad for example, exclusive to sky, didnt get uploaded on sky player until it had been on tv

Latest Posts

Back