Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Skyvac Atom replacement parts?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Harrymunson1

Hi all,

I made an abosolute rookie error earlier and dropped the top part of my skyvack atom when checking how full the bin was, it broke some of the outer plastic where the seal meets the bin. Vacuum still seems to work ok however I am worried that 1 more little knock and it could be game over. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement part or is it going to be a case of buying a complete vacuum. 

Thanks, Harry

Hi all,

I made an abosolute rookie error earlier and dropped the top part of my skyvack atom when checking how full the bin was, it broke some of the outer plastic where the seal meets the bin. Vacuum still seems to work ok however I am worried that 1 more little knock and it could be game over. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement part or is it going to be a case of buying a complete vacuum. 

Thanks, Harry
Give Rob a ring at spinner clean they are very helpful and as the machine would have come from them they should be able to supply the needed parts .

Hi all,

Thanks, Harry
Yes spinacrap 

Never purchased anything of GVS as I just buy direct from their source - Elsea - as its a fraction of what they charge.  

Every dealing I've had with Spinaclean has been good. Spinaclean are the market leaders they invent the stuff the rest copy their products.

Back