Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Smurf pr0n.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I'm not interested what others might charge myself as my price is what it is so they can take it or leave it as is no skin off my nose so to speak.

I'm not interested what others might charge myself as my price is what it is so they can take it or leave it as is no skin off my nose so to speak.
Yeah understand where your coming from smurf, thing is just starting over again i can't be choosy and have to compete with others and try and give the cheapest price i can. hopefully one day will be able to be more picky,

And on your name, have a friend who is named smurf, his name is Sean Murphy, hence smurf:)

My mum's boyfriend was a roofer which was always done professionallybut when it was quiet we did everything

When i was 15 i could skim walls

Replace rotten bit of wooden windowsill(sometimes with p38 car body filler lol)

Dovetail joints etc

Did cdt and design com at school also which is designing then making stuff

Made a wooden half pipe for skateboards for an exam

Slightly small but worked

That stayed up for a couple of years after i left as my younger brother used to play on it

I think I'll be ok

Plus i can run fast when it all goes wrong..heehee
Got kicked out of design tech at school, bit of a bad influence the reason ha ha. thing is i was round my sister's house in Kingston little while back, thought the old man next door looks familiar. turns out he was the teacher who booted me out. i hold no grudges and reminded him of it, he found it highly amusing. said i was one of the most difficult kids he teached.

Erm now i know why i am a window cleaner ha ha. hated school was in the bad boys class, with about 15 others, no girls allowed, just us disruptive lot, still i grew up and turned into a good boy, honest, he says in a high pitched voice.

I got 9 gcse passes.all good grades but only because i winged it big time

Used to bunk as much as I could and reckon detention is where i learnt the most

I have a bit of a photographic memory which helps as I don't forget what i get taught

My son has mild aspergers and all his symptoms match me to a tee

Think that's why i am good at the hands on and techy stuff

Smurf went to school with methusala

What did you learn at school back in the old testament days smurf??

Back