Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Snow

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Why has everyone stopped working because of the snow? We got 3-4 inches lying here, but we have been out all week.

2x clearing snow from roofs and solar panels, 2 solar panels only, the rest have been windows.

Was wondered about solar panels when it snows,... Was it easy to clear the snow of them Steve as my conny turned to ice before it thawed out?

i got 2 vans but gettin 2 more, is fleet insurance cheap as currently my insurance is 1 worker per van, would i be better off with a complete fleet package instead of having individual insurances?

No good asking me as I've got one clapped out old van and one clapped out old worker whom just so happens to be me /emoticons/biggrin.png

Maybe best speak with fleet leasing and /or insurance company for best advice. :rolleyes:

No it won't be an nvq, but there is something in the pipeline with a university for accreditation.

Back