Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Spotless Water 'Coming soon'

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Green Pro Clean Ltd

As we see these Spotless Water stations continue to pop up here and there. 

Personally I like the idea, I do sometimes work away from home on larger projects around the country so the benefit to me would be having a stop for a quick fill and crack on without having to worry about filtration etc on the road.  

So a look at the map and a good few around the more southern areas, One in Derby (40 mins south) even one in Manchester  along with one in Leicester -  Both of these are however over an hour and a half away.  

I look at the map and see a load of markers 'Coming Soon' Nottingham, Chesterfield, Sheffield, Newark -- all great for us.  

So I drop them a line 'Hi can I get some dates for the ''Coming Soon'' Stations please'   

I get the response ' The stations will be installed as and when there is the demand for it so register on the website to show our interest and spread the word to help generate interest to get stations installed sooner'  (Or words to that effect)  

So what they're saying is the stations aren't actually 'Coming soon'  they're coming just as soon as Spotless feel there is enough demand for it.  

Totally understandable but I feel rather mislead by all the 'Coming soon' b/s  perhaps the markers should read 'Possible site' or something instead.  

I guess they never watched 'Field Of Dreams'  

Rant over. 

They should have an enquiry form attached on to those stations listed, and build up what they need off that 

They should have an enquiry form attached on to those stations listed, and build up what they need off that 
I think that's the general idea mate.  But to list all as 'coming soon' and not even be able to provide a date for it is a bit miss leading..  

'Possible site - register your interest here' would be a bit more upfront about their roll out plan. 

As you know î do a fair bit of work in the Cambridge area, roughly 5 days a quarter, and whilst I have the ability to fill as I work the option to fill at a "station" would be easier. I checked their map, saw Cambridge and registered over a year ago. Good job I don't have to rely on them. 

Green you know how seo works an enquiry form wouldn’t have got you to make the initial contact without the coming soon.

Does crack me up that nobody can see the elephant in the room.

This will be tidied into a franchise model for window cleaning soon, they aren’t building a national supply chain to sell water for a few p to bob and Steve trust me

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Green you know how seo works an enquiry form wouldn’t have got you to make the initial contact without the coming soon.

Does crack me up that nobody can see the elephant in the room.

This will be tidied into a franchise model for window cleaning soon, they aren’t building a national supply chain to sell water for a few p to bob and Steve trust me

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I looked into this about 8 months back the head of the business Tim Morris contacted me directly which I was surprised at and said that my local branch was coming at the end of the next month so I thought brilliant I’ve got myself a backpack and don’t have to wait too long to use it. in the meantime I knew and another Window Cleaner who I’m friendly enough with that he let me buy some pure water of him a bit dearer then what spotless water were offering but it was okay to get me through. the month came and they said  now it will be next month now...  ok again just another month, months go by in the end they said it will not be this side of the year. In the end I brought my own system and have never looked back works out cheaper in the long run anyway! They told me an hour and half isn’t too far to go (with traffic) it is if you’ve only got 4x25 litre barrels mate!

Other than window cleaners who else would need purified water?

Car valeters/detailers

The main guy that owns spotless has a car valeting business that has a load of franchises.He had nothing to do with window cleaning before setting it up He use to buy pure in for his business and saw there was a need for it.

Back