Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Starting A New Run

WCF

Help Support WCF:

You gota be joking,free,they can't tax the air cuz they can't moniter what we breath,the gov are slashing budgets and saving money every day ,they ain't guna foot the bill to police window cleaners,unless they can make £££ on it

Personally I'm for it,I don't c how it will be policed or prosecutored tho,it may take a few cowboys out, but they'll crop up on next road
what possable benefit will it be of to us, do you really think people who don't give a s**t now will dissapear or suddenly start to care because of licensing? the people who care now will just end up having to spend there money for some little pen pushing paper shuffler to justifie his job to some other ppaper shufflers, and the longer it goes on the more restrictions and bulls**t or hoops we will have to jump through

Each to there own,you got your views,I got mine,licensing for me,I'd be in favour,I fully insured,always have been,and been asked to produce on some properties,it'll never happen anyways!

my licence is about £217 for three years , i don't agree as if i was a plumber sparky etc i could go to the jail on a monday morning and get someone that had just got out and give them a job , then they could go into houses with me with no checks atoll . could of been in for burglary , theft or others so i think its unfair on us windy boys in scotland !

I'm uote="tench0771, post: 157108, member: 6786"]is there a fine if u get cault with out a licence??

Im not aware of the penalties or if any apply. I have heard that some have had equipment taken

from them.

im a fisherm an its £27 for a rod licence 4 the year u never get checked but its a £3000 fine i think if u get cault with out one so every one buys one just to b safe lol,i think if u get cault cleaning with out one an its £3000 fine every one would have one £100 is nuffen realy compared to how mch u urnt b 4 u got cault no incentive to buy one at all

is there a fine if u get cault with out a licence??
Im not aware of the penalties or if any apply. I have heard that some have had equipment taken

from them.

well thats a bit more of an incentive to get a licence kit bing taken off u :eek:/emoticons/smile.png

Latest Posts

Back