Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hot Water System Or Not?

• Thread starter joneswindowcleaners.co.uk
  • Start date
WCF

Help Support WCF:

J

joneswindowcleaners.co.uk

Hi does anyone use a hot water system, thinking of getting one for my van, just for first cleans and winter use

I have a diesel system, use hot water all the time. Warm hands in winter as the hoses warm up and so do carbon poles.

It's a no brainer really, cold and take ages and be the same as the other cold water fish in the pond, or hot water and stand out from the other fish.

Try out systems hot and cold and you will find the answer.

Hot wash window cleaners recommend hot water systems.

If you have the money then buy a diesel system.

Personally I am not sold on them yet.

I was given a demo last year, and apart from making first cleans easier i couldnt really see the point.

The finish was exactly the same.

it would take a good deal to convert my vans.

dont you need special pipes etc, wouldnt the hot water make normal microbore soft and weird.

I'm new too the game, hot all the way for me, you can change too hot very cheaply IMHO
Yeah 100% agree with this.

The main issue for me, is i work from a backpack system. I hated working for a hose and tbh i dont know how people do it!

damo cant you get some kinda way to circulate the water in the van tank and then transfer to the backpack nice and warm?? im thinking bout one of them L5 or is it a L7 heaters that run off lpg.

Well basically you have a immersion heater in the tank. To keep water warm.

I dunno, i am replacing my van next year now and tbh i have my heart set on an ionics system anyway, so may get a thermopure one lol

hahaha, my vans got more locks than fortknox lol takes me 5 mins to get into the thing lmao

I have a secret switch that cuts out the fuel pump power, best line of defence ever /emoticons/biggrin.png

Personally good on first cleans but then I've used wfp for years and done first cleans and no worries.

Personally to stand out from the crowd you have to offer great service.

That hot wash bloke keeps thinking he the best just coz great got a hogwash.

I think hogwash couldn't use a squeegee to do internals and has jumped on the window cleaning wfp bandwagon.

At the end of the day if you can't handle the cold don't be a window cleaner go work in an office /factory!

theres a window cleaner near me and he always boasts bout hot wash cleaning, it gets grease etc off and dries faster he says. its his ad killer on facebook. he gets lots of messages.

why a kettle lol you sitting about then damo while ur slaves earn you money.. u got the right idea lol

Personally good on first cleans but then I've used wfp for years and done first cleans and no worries.Personally to stand out from the crowd you have to offer great service.

That hot wash bloke keeps thinking he the best just coz great got a hogwash.

I think hogwash couldn't use a squeegee to do internals and has jumped on the window cleaning wfp bandwagon.

At the end of the day if you can't handle the cold don't be a window cleaner go work in an office /factory!
You numpty, I am quicker than you with a squeegee with my eyes shut.

That's all I used to do, that's climb ladders. I note the word "climb" so hogwash says monkey say monkey do. Wanna banana you plonker.

I have been window cleaning from basic as it comes, to fully educated, hence the hot water system.

Next years cleaning show, I will put £500 in your hand if you beat me on the glass with your squeegee. I will take great pleasure in making a you look the fool you come across as.

Basic English two separate words hot wash. Simples numpty.

You numpty, I am quicker than you with a squeegee with my eyes shut. That's all I used to do, that's climb ladders. I note the word "climb" so hogwash says monkey say monkey do. Wanna banana you plonker.

I have been window cleaning from basic as it comes, to fully educated, hence the hot water system.

Next years cleaning show, I will put £500 in your hand if you beat me on the glass with your squeegee. I will take great pleasure in making a you look the fool you come across as.

Basic English two separate words hot wash. Simples numpty.
Alright hogwash inbred.

Back