Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Store front

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Soul1

How long should it take for a clean? I think I spend too much time

Attachments

• IMG_20240307_193540697.jpg
    IMG_20240307_193540697.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 34
5 minutes, tops
And that would be for inside too. I don’t bother taking on shops now unless they are directly on any of my runs as you spend more time driving and parking up than you do cleaning them especially in the town centres unless you have a good few close to each other. A few friends of mine have very good shop runs where they do the majority of the shops in the centre. They are very good earners I’m told but work like that is as rare as rockin horse sh1t to acquire.

And that would be for inside too. I don’t bother taking on shops now unless they are directly on any of my runs as you spend more time driving and parking up than you do cleaning them especially in the town centres unless you have a good few close to each other. A few friends of mine have very good shop runs where they do the majority of the shops in the centre. They are very good earners I’m told but work like that is as rare as rockin horse sh1t to acquire.
Outside and inside ? I am too slow ?

Don't worry, I'd probably be 5 mins or under outside WFP but for me to trad the inside, I'd probably need another 10-15 mins - don't have much trad work so pretty slow.

Latest Posts

Back