Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Where to start backpack or system

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I drove past a cleaner yesterday who is about the same age as you I think he is 73 years old and works from a car with a BP no idea how he manages to be honest he was setting up on a big detached house that would have taken quite a lot of water to clean.
My Dad was as strong as an ox at 85 until dementia started to weaken him. He worked until he was 84. He died at 91. My Grandfather was built the same. He was 92 when he died. On the other hand, my mother suffered with her back her whole life, and I inherited that from her. Both her brothers weren't strong men.

I, unfortunately, can't see myself getting to my father's or grandfather's age.

My brother inherited my Dad's strong back.

My Dad was as strong as an ox at 85 until dementia started to weaken him. He worked until he was 84. He died at 91. My Grandfather was built the same. He was 92 when he died. On the other hand, my mother suffered with her back her whole life, and I inherited that from her. Both her brothers weren't strong men.

There’s years of life left in you Bruce ?????? I expect Steve garwood will complain about the emojis bring it on ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

If i get to my early 70's I'll be happy enough i've no desire to live beyond my healthy and fit years, I intend on reducing my workload and enjoying my life whilst I'm fit and healthy

Latest Posts

Back