Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Stripe payment method

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Paypal buttons are easy enough to sort out - just login to your paypal account (I think a personal account will work - but the receiving limits will be low so its worth upgrading) and go to merchant tools, and then to paypal buttons. Click on create a new button and go through the setup process on-screen - but leave the amount to be paid blank,.. this lets the customer enter how much their bill is. Paypal will give you a snippet of code that you just copy & paste into your website & it starts working instantly. /emoticons/smile.png
cheers nat will give this a try

how do you get it so the customer has to put first line of address as reference i have seen this on a few window cleaners sites?

Cheers

There is an option when setting up the button to allow the customer to enter notes - just change the title from "notes" to "first line of your address" and you're in business. /emoticons/smile.png

There is an option when setting up the button to allow the customer to enter notes - just change the title from "notes" to "first line of your address" and you're in business. /emoticons/smile.png
thank you you have been such a help and its more than appreciated

thanks

Anytime mate!

I'm actually in the process of starting a Youtube channel on web design - I might just do a video on this subject at some point with screen recordings of the whole process step by step. /emoticons/smile.png

Anytime mate!
I'm actually in the process of starting a Youtube channel on web design - I might just do a video on this subject at some point with screen recordings of the whole process step by step. /emoticons/smile.png
This would be good let me know if you do

Cheers again

Latest Posts

Back