Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Stubbon Yellow Blobs / Splats

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi Robbo, yes I have done this before but now got the gardiner super scraper. Its fine if you can see a blemish/mark to rub off but unfortunately these yellow blobs/splats are flush on the glass so from down below it looks like you have done a great job with the water sheeting down no problems. Until you go to do the insides and are comfronted with the mess that's before your eyes please Alex Gardiner make us a brush that will remove these marks.
These yellow-gold spots are the waste droppings of bees which are made up of mainly pollen and digested nectar - so basically Bee Poo.

What gets them off (apart from a fingernail)? Generally any brush bristles will not work as they will flex over the sticky spot rather than scraping it off.

1. Use just the plastic blade edge of the super-scraper on wet glass.

2. Grade 0000 steel or bronze wool used to scrub on wet glass. This can be attached to a Super-Scraper in place of the standard abrasive pads.

This information is listed under our WFP Info pages

Last edited by a moderator:
the trouble is with these yellow blobs is there usly 10 + on each pain of glass on some of my jobs blady nite mare a micrial solution is defo needed for these  i was thinking about trying perrys bronz wool brush but the price is a bit steep  :1f644:

Latest Posts

Back