Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Swallow poop!! Help

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Maybe some people would want them personally I think they look ugly especially on a domestic, where would you put them on the sills?

On the sills :eek:, You can get clear plastic spike strips last year one of my customers siliconed some to the plastic soffits were they had started to build against the window reveal and window and they worked really well and they aren't that noticeable and far better than a massive pile of bird muck. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Until they want the fascias cleaning..

I had a gutter and fascia clean that was almost impossible with those things clipped on the gutters

quick squirt of no nonsense degreaser @20:1 on brush, scrub said windows, clean rest of windows, scrub & rinse crud off. Works every time.

quick squirt of no nonsense degreaser @20:1 on brush, scrub said windows, clean rest of windows, scrub & rinse crud off. Works every time.

With all due respect to you and Daveyboy, without having to go back to the van get a bottle of degreaser spraying brush scrubbing the dirty window, then cleaning the rest of the windows come back to the soiled window scrubbing again is really time comsuming compare to having the pole in your hand flip over scrape maybe 5 seconds 10 seconds max move on to next windows, what if you have insect poo and bird poop on serval windows?if you havnt used one before, give one a go can always take it off if you don't like it? hen again you could be pleasant surprised in the how quick they are without all the scrubbing these are just my thoughts.

I have tried them and others..just personal preference and it doesn't take more than a few seconds

Spray it on and clean straight away..no waiting or soaking it

I

With all due respect to you and Daveyboy, without having to go back to the van get a bottle of degreaser spraying brush scrubbing the dirty window, then cleaning the rest of the windows come back to the soiled window scrubbing again is really time comsuming compare to having the pole in your hand flip over scrape maybe 5 seconds 10 seconds max move on to next windows, what if you have insect poo and bird poop on serval windows?if you havnt used one before, give one a go can always take it off if you don't like it? hen again you could be pleasant surprised in the how quick they are without all the scrubbing these are just my thoughts.
don't get on with them, spray bottle is on my belt, so takes me 2 seconds. If it's several windows I treat all of them then carry on. Think it's down to personal preference, what works for me won't work for others and visa versa

Fair dos, I only wear a pouch for my cloths and 6" squeegee I have no need to carry anything else.

Used scraper but it scratches windows unless your super careful, glass is so cheaply made now days that anything can scratch it.

I've turned to degreaser on brush and soak.

Back