TANGLED POLE HOSE!

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Shine Window Cleaning, Nov 30, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Shine Window Cleaning

Shine Window Cleaning Well-Known Member

Loving to work with my new Gardiner poles, but does anyone else get the same tangling problems with the excess hose when storing in van?

It drives me bonkers- every time I go to get the pole out having to untangle the yellow hose that manages to knot every time without fail!

The poles themselves slot quite nicely into 4" waste pipes, but it's the excess hose that's the problem- especially with the longer poles that obviously have even more excess!

Anyone got any decent storage solutions?

Advertisement
  2. Midlands_Cleaners

Midlands_Cleaners Active Member

i dont use gardiner hose not a fan of it at all and its useless with hot water, its all about the pu hose for me! rolls up sweet in back of the van aswell

3. iluvwindows

iluvwindows Well-Known Member

4. Midlands_Cleaners

Midlands_Cleaners Active Member

yes its same stuff the sell with aquadapters cuz it doesnt stretch its by far best hose iv ever used and rolls up pretty much by itself and like i say its A MUST for hot water, you can buy it from gardiner and all other wfp suppliers but its more expensive than normal pole hose, i get mine from http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Polyureth...Air_Tools_and_Compressors&hash=item19c48c2c18
    thats the stuff i use as its fits all the push fit connectors supplied with gardiners poles, you wont be dissapointed ;)

5. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

i like the facelift pole hose the black one seems very good so far

6. Shine Window Cleaning

Shine Window Cleaning Well-Known Member

Good tip thanks Midlands- I'll have to check it out!

7. RiceRocket

RiceRocket Well-Known Member

Long loop the hose against the pole then a couple of velcro straps to wrap around to secure.

8. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

I much preferred the Gardiner hose when I was cleaning. Once I got an Aqua-dapter I just could not get used to there hose drove me nuts. Think it just depends really on what suits you. I found Gardiners lass tangly thank aquas.

Advertisement