Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

tank system question

WCF

Help Support WCF:

05ffrankiev

hi everyone, i’m thinking of starting up my window cleaning business and want advice for when i get a tank system. i normaly use spotless water to fill up barrels to pour into my backpack. if i get a tank system can i use spotless water to fill that up as i don’t have a outside tap at my house to fill the water myself?

hi everyone, i’m thinking of starting up my window cleaning business and want advice for when i get a tank system. i normaly use spotless water to fill up barrels to pour into my backpack. if i get a tank system can i use spotless water to fill that up as i don’t have a outside tap at my house to fill the water myself?
Either it's the way you have phrased your question or you need to do a lot of reading to understand wfp window cleaning.
Just think of the tank as a massive barrel, then filling at spotless is an easy way to go.

Latest Posts

Back