Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Telescopic lance

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Truckcab79

Can’t see any recent threads on this so what’s the current advice for best value telescopic lance? Have a couple of house painting jobs coming up where the pebble dash curves outward to direct rain away. Naturally also collects loads of filth. Was thinking I could cut the prep time with a hypo and wash down of these areas first.

Might only get used for two jobs so cheap but reliable preferred.

What’s out there that isn’t complete muck?

Thanks in advance.

do you mean a telescopic lance to pressure wash or apply chemicals with? I bought one of them aluminium poles to pressure wash with at heights and it was truly impossible to use it was like holding a scaffolding pole in a hurricane!!

I now use a carbon fibre pole than I use for soft washing and have a convertor kit when I want to pressure wash, certainly not cheap but I use it a lot so makes it worth it for me.

by all means try out the ali pole see how you get on with it, but don't say you haven't been warned haha..

Ha.
do you mean a telescopic lance to pressure wash or apply chemicals with? I bought one of them aluminium poles to pressure wash with at heights and it was truly impossible to use it was like holding a scaffolding pole in a hurricane!!

I now use a carbon fibre pole than I use for soft washing and have a convertor kit when I want to pressure wash, certainly not cheap but I use it a lot so makes it worth it for me.

by all means try out the ali pole see how you get on with it, but don't say you haven't been warned haha..

?. Yea. That was my first thought. The pressure from my machine pushes me back with the standard lance. I did wonder what it would be like if I was trying to hold one 20ft in the air. Even with the pressure wound right down it would probably be tough.

What was the first one you bought out of interest?

Yeah, though lances for me are useless. I have a clx gardiner pole which I already had and bought a conversion kit off rutlands which I attached to it. You could go more rigid but for the amount I use it the clx is just fine. I still don't go mad on the pressure but it's a lot more stable and controllable for me whether I'm pw at heights or rinsing down.

Latest Posts

Back