Tendering For Contracts

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by derek, Jan 3, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. derek

derek Well-Known Member

I've seen a few big'ish sized contracts i want a piece of, only trouble is I dont really know how to tender

Have any of you tendered for a big contract before and what was the process ?

This is the year to expand! decided I am going to go the whole hog! office, window and common stair cleaning are just some of what we are going to do this year.

Instead of 2 vans on the road this year I'm going for 4!

Cha chingg

Also on the same subject who is the best person to speak to for builders cleans would it be the developers direct?

Advertisement
  2. derek

derek Well-Known Member

very quiet this forum today ......

3. mark m

mark m Hero

All hard questions to answer really i am pricing up a leisure center at the moment i got to price it up because i do the football club next door .you need to get in there first and that just takes time and a bit of luck , most companys will look on the net so make sure you have a good website ,commercal work is good because you can clean in all weathers and no moaning custy but you have to wait longer for your money

4. derek

derek Well-Known Member

Its contracts on public contracts scotland that i want to tender for mate

5. harunh

harunh Legend

good luck mate

Advertisement