Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I've Gone And Bought Two More Brushes...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

That's 10 I've got now. This is getting a bit silly. For the life of me I can't understand why I keep buying them. I also keep umming and ahhing over buying a new pole (which I don't need).

Can anyone offer any help please :confused:

you only got brushitis its very common amongst the wfp community...you need to let the old brushes go ...i no its hard but just stick them in gavs sell colum and everything will be alright...but as for the new pole ...well you can never have enough poles.../emoticons/smile.png if its any consolation i have a brush taking up space in my box in my car and yet the pole in the car has no thread so i cant actually use it ...so why is it there.....i hope im not coming down with brushitis....:whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's 10 I've got now. This is getting a bit silly. For the life of me I can't understand why I keep buying them. I also keep umming and ahhing over buying a new pole (which I don't need).
Tuffers are you the window cleaning equivalent to Imelda Marcos..? her thing been shoes yours brushes...!! lol

be carful, she ended up with over 3000 pairs

"Think yea gunna need a bigger van"

hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuffers are you the window cleaning equivalent to Imelda Marcos..? her thing been shoes yours brushes...!! lolbe carful, she ended up with over 3000 pairs

"Think yea gunna need a bigger van"

hehe

Lolz, Mr G is dining out on me every Saturday night :rofl:

I bet he's got names for all of em..! lol

So what if I have /emoticons/tongue.png there's dual trim Derek, boars hair Boris, sill brush Sally, Victor Vikan, flocked Florence (say that after a drink), Xtreme Kate, to name but a few.

I bet next you will be having the new additions all nicely mounted in yer van too with the rest of the little darlings.

Don't forget to post some pics so just to make me jealous /emoticons/biggrin.png

So what would you get if you cross bread dual trim Dave and Derek with flocked ***** and Florence I wonder /emoticons/biggrin.png

So what would you get if you cross bread dual trim Dave and Derek with flocked ***** and Florence I wonder /emoticons/biggrin.png
A worn out ***** and Florence

I have the solution...... Sell me some!!!! :)

had to give a lot of likes out for that one lads.....very funny....:Dnow off to play with happy noris my applicator.....i do sometimes feel funny when i froth him up.....

I will be using today Paddy the pressure washer for a driveway clean. Then after maybe Victoria Vikan for a carport & conservatory roof clean.

Now see what you have started @Tuffers /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back