Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

the longest day

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I don't discuss prices on forums ( you are either a billy big shot or ripping customers off or some no-mark records they get 10 times what your getting )

any way a standard clean - 4 sides is what the no mark would get on your £8 ;) - roof and steps/decking extra

I don't discuss prices on forums ( you are either a billy big shot or ripping customers off or some no-mark records they get 10 times what your getting )

any way a standard clean - 4 sides is what the no mark would get on your £8 ;) - roof and steps/decking extra
im suprised you were/are that low tbh. ive only ever cleaned caravan windows not the sides or roof , iv never done them on mass for the park itself either , iv 3 of the lodge style cvans i clean the windows only for the residents themselves 16 notes each evry month.

as said that's a basic start price on what we term "Holiday prisons" where the vans are lined up in long rows - takes about 25 mins to wash down a van

I will add this is not for one van - we are talking a minimum of 15 and usually in high double figures ( 80 to 90 )

Latest Posts

Back