Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The Other Forum

WCF

Help Support WCF:

To be fair I've learned from both forums.

I expect the other forum will be up in the New Year once the IT guy gets back from holiday ?.

The quality of debate seems to differ on the two sites. Seems it’s a little more right wing here too.

However, this is the place for anything regarding the cleaning of windows.

There's an old adage about combustion and urination.  That's my sentiment on the matter. I'll leave it at that. 

I seam to remember he was slagging Darran  ( greenpro darran) off for using face book to get customers for his lead generation company , Pryor said he used to do it but it was a waist of time , think he said that he had used green pro at one time ?.. then worked out that Darran was using face book to get the leads . Lee prior is a complete but seemingly astute fool when it comes to making money ????

Last edited by a moderator:
Right let’s arrange a big show down: ‘The Cleanitup Kids’ Vs ‘the Wcf crew’ 

Poles at dawn!! Losers have to give over their rounds. 

Mixed feelings about this! First thought yes new members will be coming our way. Second thought those are not the members we want! ?

We do have one thing to thank them for though, this forum! I was one of those newbies who asked a few simple questions got jumped on by several members and thought to myself balls to this I can create a better and more friendly forum than this that will actually help people. So WCF was born spammed the hell out of in on the other forum ? then got banned and never looked back. It's all about expectations of members yes the other forum might be bigger and more work to moderate but you can't have that kind of experience for first time members. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Mixed feelings about this! First thought yes new members will be coming our way. Second thought those are not the members we want! ?

We do have one thing to thank them for though, this forum! I was one of those newbies who asked a few simple questions got jumped on by several members and thought to myself balls to this I can create a better and more friendly forum than this that will actually help people. So WCF was born spammed the hell out of in on the other forum ? then got banned and never looked back. It's all about expectations of members yes the other forum might be bigger and more work to moderate but you can't have that kind of experience for first time members. 
Think it'll be a blessing and a curse. Only time will tell.

So what has happened to the other forum ? Has it gone for good or is the site just down ?? 

Ive been a member of "the other forum" and this forum since day 1.... This forum ticks so many more boxes then that other forum lol.

This forum is a lot more friendly and a lot more easy to use.

That forum has one topic of window cleaning only, this website you have a lot of individual sections. A lot more easy to find what your looking for.

I am here from the other forum, don't use it much, used to use it loads, but its the same old faces, always trying to get one up the next man, so will have a look round here, and can hopefully add some value.

Back