Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The Other Forum

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Thanks for the hospitality on a great forum. I know the feelings were a bit mixed about our arrival but it's all the norm
emoji3.png

Will stay on here going forward if all goes well.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

No problem and you're more than welcome stay here. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve had a look at CIU and it seems both forums don’t get on [emoji23]?‍♂️ why so much hate

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Dane said:
I’ve had a look at CIU and it seems both forums don’t get on
emoji23.png
?‍♂️ why so much hate

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums
What I've seen on their site is people that think they're better than others because they have a bigger mouth. One thing I can't stand are people that try and belittle others because they might know more. I'm all for friendly banter but don't tolerate smart @rses. 

It's one step, and that's only a very small step, above the Facebook pages. 

I spent a number of years on there and just commented as I do here general banter etc I assumed all was fine then when I was really stuck with R/O issues I got one reply and that was it whilst other posts were been commented on over a number of days, I am not one to kick off so just left and came on here, they say it's like watching paint dry on here ? I don't understand that comment at all as the turnover of topics outnumbers theirs within a day or so compared them having the same topics on page one for well over a week. 

I think the key difference is here we discuss the work we do, the business we're in and we pool knowledge for the bettering of our industry. The banter is just that, banter and kept at respectable levels even if you are a Ginger Milwall supporting pie eating skin head!  (Not that we have any of those on here.... do we?) 

I was on CIU and several facebook pages years back and the hostility and cliques are unbelievable...  One lad gave bad advice about work at height and I politely (unusual for me) corrected him. Got told 'mind my f****** self as he was coming over to kick my f***** head in' 

I said 'Ohh I'll put kettle on then' 

Still waiting and his teas getting cold! 

On here we'll put up with most things (even @steve garwood jokes) but we don't tolerate abuse or pictures of Kevin Smiths campus in Beijing.  

I think the key difference is here we discuss the work we do, the business we're in and we pool knowledge for the bettering of our industry. The banter is just that, banter and kept at respectable levels even if you are a Ginger Milwall supporting pie eating skin head!  (Not that we have any of those on here.... do we?) 

I was on CIU and several facebook pages years back and the hostility and cliques are unbelievable...  One lad gave bad advice about work at height and I politely (unusual for me) corrected him. Got told 'mind my f****** self as he was coming over to kick my f***** head in' 

I said 'Ohh I'll put kettle on then' 

Still waiting and his teas getting cold! 

On here we'll put up with most things (even @steve garwood jokes) but we don't tolerate abuse or pictures of Kevin Smiths campus in Beijing.  
I’ll pop over for a tea mate ?

Back