Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The perfect WFP van

WCF

Help Support WCF:

The size of van is dependant on the type of work you are doing I started off with a Vito and 650 ltr system , then I out grew it and now have a renault master with 1000 ltr hot system and needed a much higher pay load of 1620kg look to the future with the type of work you think you might be doing in a couple of years and buy something that will cover you for that you can put a small system in a bigger van and then change the system for a bigger one if needs be but you cannot put a bigger system in a small van , it's far cheaper to do it this way , obviously you do not want a huge van if you have access issues where you work or are unlikely to expand the buisness

The size of van is dependant on the type of work you are doing I started off with a Vito and 650 ltr system , then I out grew it and now have a renault master with 1000 ltr hot system and needed a much higher pay load of 1620kg look to the future with the type of work you think you might be doing in a couple of years and buy something that will cover you for that you can put a small system in a bigger van and then change the system for a bigger one if needs be but you cannot put a bigger system in a small van , it's far cheaper to do it this way , obviously you do not want a huge van if you have access issues where you work or are unlikely to expand the buisness

Latest Posts

Back