Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The WCP Cleaning Show 2016

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Who wants a few beers the night before the show around 8pm anybody who does we can all meet up at the main bar area lets say around 8pm the password is (dizzy ducks ) or you will have to pay £5 so don't forget the password X also just to get us in the mood there is a bit of cabaret ready for you

Is this all inside mark

On Saturday. Would love a beer at the bar Friday pal. Won't be there until 10pm tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put this on another thread, but in case anybody going to the convention cannot get a hotel, I've cancelled mine, so you should be able to book in at the poplar in Moulton. Hope it helps :thumbsup:

I am looking for an extension lance to fit on my Gloria sprayer for spraying UBIK on FSG.

Anyone know if anyone will be selling one at the show?

I am looking for an extension lance to fit on my Gloria sprayer for spraying UBIK on FSG.
Anyone know if anyone will be selling one at the show?

I am sorry I don't know what suppliers are bringing if you know what companys sells them give them a shout and ask them to bring it

Is this all inside markOn Saturday. Would love a beer at the bar Friday pal. Won't be there until 10pm tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is being held outside and marquees I am sure we will still be drinking long after 10pm Friday night

Unger UK

12 hrs ·

Fancy a free Stingray Indoor Cleaning Kit AND an Unger top? Head straight for the UNGER stand at the WCP Cleaning Show this Saturday - the first 100 entries to the Stingray prize draw will get a FREE UNGER SWEAT TOP!

Unger UK

12 hrs ·

Fancy a free Stingray Indoor Cleaning Kit AND an Unger top? Head straight for the UNGER stand at the WCP Cleaning Show this Saturday - the first 100 entries to the Stingray prize draw will get a FREE UNGER SWEAT TOP!
It's going to be a rat race Would like one of them

Excellent show, wish I could have spent more time there.

Some very interesting developments especially in the soft wash department although I couldn't get away from one guy!

Back