Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

This is clean

WCF

Help Support WCF:

:)
Same with this house we clean. She has 2 cleaners who come in every Friday. We also have to clean on a Friday every 4 weeks as she is home that day, and we have some internals windows to clean.
The cleaners get coffee, as does the gardener, but we are never offered any. When the gardener is there, and she isn't, he has a kettle and coffee in an outside shed to make himself coffee. We have cleaned this place for the last 8 years. The cleaners have changed, but the routine stays the same. Anyway, we take our own flasks.
Do sit on her garden bench and drink it :unsure:

I have one customer who has a massive house and barn conversion and she has a second kitchen in the barn
She owns stables and farmland etc
I do inside and out of all 3 buildings every six weeks and the cleaner makes me coffee
The owner makes me coffee if she’s home
The kids have always offered me one
Also if nobody about I can make my own in the barn kitchen and help myself to biccies
Why can’t everyone be like that

Just spent two days installing fencing for a client. Lovely couple. No question on price. Very easy to please. Loved the job.

We worked in torrential rain. Thunder and lightning, The lot. Number of coffees offered? Zero. Husband even came out at one point and asked if we were having lunch soon. Here we go we thought. Bacon sandwiches on the way?. Nope. Nothing at all. ?

We have a rule when I’m with my labourer that day one on a new job if they don’t offer then we go without and then I bring the flasks from day two onwards.
back when i was fitting windows, if we had a customer like that we'd drag the generator out of the van and place it on the front lawn with a kettle attached so the neighbours would see, bang on 10am it'd start up and at twelve, then at three we even had the chairs so we'd be having lunch on the front lawn with the gene going

Latest Posts

Back