Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Too much time on my hands today

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Wow! That's some family achievement. I thought about getting a Harris Hawk a few years back. I spoke with an experienced guy who lived not too far away. We already kind of knew each other and he was very helpful. But as he talked me through it and explained that they have to be weighed every day. "Too light and they lose condition. Too heavy and they're not hungry enough to come back". I realised it was too much commitment for me, what with sea kayaking as my main outdoor passion. 

Harris hawks are really good as weekend hawks their weights still as to be within limits they are very forgiving compared to True short winged hawks like the Goshawk and Sparrow hawks.

its the light weight issue and the highly strung nature of the sparrowhawk that makes them a bird for the experienced only. 

I grew with with my parent breeding British finches so I always had birds from a really young age even though my parent wasn’t into falcons, hawks they knew loved them. After watching the film kes I had to have one ?

I love my British birds through and through that why I had kestrels/sparrowhawks as when I was young couldn’t afford the goshawks and perigrines.

plus with the sparrowhawk you fly it anywhere and always find sport unlike the goshawks and perigrines. 

Thought my luck was changing when i won £20.80 on Euro lottery and went to work yesterday morning and hurt my back again. It was nothing heavy must have been the way i turned. Then this morning woke up to 3 more winners on the lottery. I only do the main lottery when it must be won time so i got 2,3 and 4 numbers and trousered £900 but i always spend a score on it. hoping it comes in threes and win tomorrow as well.

Thought my luck was changing when i won £20.80 on Euro lottery and went to work yesterday morning and hurt my back again. It was nothing heavy must have been the way i turned. Then this morning woke up to 3 more winners on the lottery. I only do the main lottery when it must be won time so i got 2,3 and 4 numbers and trousered £900 but i always spend a score on it. hoping it comes in threes and win tomorrow as well.
Good luck. Never ever done the lottery myself. But it's nice to see folk win. ??

Good luck. Never ever done the lottery myself. But it's nice to see folk win. ??

In one hand and out the other to pay for an Extreme 35 to reach the 3rd floor windows. I heard if they build higher like a 4th floor then they need to install a lift that's why there are a lot of three story flats being built.

Have you replied to the wrong topic ?

Sure you didn,t do your back lifting your wallet or sporran!!

Latest Posts

Back