Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Top customer service

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yesterday at 15:03 I ordered some hose fittings and a controller from @doug atkinson at daqua in Scotland he told me I had missed the collection for Friday so it would be sent out on Monday , no problem I thought it is late on a Friday and there was no rush for the stuff . Today Saturday at 15.50 the stuff was delivered by DPD to me in Cornwall . I think that’s top notch customer service well done Doug and thanks for your excellent service it’s a refreshing change in this day and age .

Yup, another thumbs up for Doug here. Every time I order I can't work out how its got here so fast, I can only assume Doug has a fleet of rockets he fires orders to addresses with, as sometimes it gets there faster than I could drive up there if I left as I click "order now" :ROFLMAO:

I received my package from Hermes a few days late and the thing had fell out or someone nicked it. The Hermes van had hit a low bridge in my town and tore the roof clean off so i expected it to be late. Bit of a headache receiving the parcel flat and empty.

Any business using Hermes is risking their business. I get cheaper quotes from couriers but to me reliability and customer service is key to me so never change.

Then again I have a reputation if something does go wrong the customer services are quacking in their boots when they see my number ?

Thankfully we get a 99.99% success rate.

Any business using Hermes is risking their business. I get cheaper quotes from couriers but to me reliability and customer service is key to me so never change.

Then again I have a reputation if something does go wrong the customer services are quacking in their boots when they see my number ?

Thankfully we get a 99.99% success rate.
By far and away the worst, in my experience, are FedEx and DX. Both give you an all day delivery slot, absolutely pathetic in todays hi tech economy.

Not to name drop but a friend of mine works for one of the window cleaning suppliers (not Daqua). His entire job, no word of a lie, is to chase up lost and delayed orders with the delivery company. He doesn’t do any other role or any form of customer service. His entire job is dealing with delivery companies. Shows you how unreliable these companies are!

Latest Posts

Back