Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Trad 3 - wfp nil

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I do deep cleans alll the time did one this morning started at 8 cleaned all the Windows and mirrors inside then she went to work was finished at 12 /emoticons/smile.png

I've got several leaded windowed houses on my round and don't have any issues at all using the pole. Only been going just shy of 3 weeks and have approx 150 customers, majority being every 2 weeks. Wasn't expecting it to set off so fast. Had I of I would of chosen a van with tank rather than trolley system. All my jobs where gained from door knocking.

That's very good going.... nice one :thumbsup:

I've got several leaded windowed houses on my round and don't have any issues at all using the pole. Only been going just shy of 3 weeks and have approx 150 customers, majority being every 2 weeks. Wasn't expecting it to set off so fast. Had I of I would of chosen a van with tank rather than trolley system. All my jobs where gained from door knocking.

Door knocking works for me..not been a day yet when I haven't hot new custys from knocking

and to keep the post fair and going of course.....i had a custy phone today...

do you use that pole cleaner....

not sure as to what she was going to say...

oh i use both traditional and wfp cleaning which ever you require....

well the other window cleaner walks all over the tiles and i dont think its safe so i would prefer wfp....

so there you go ...trad 3 wfp 1.....on to the second half...wfp send on a new super sub....banana.....:rofl:

No more tile or conservatory walking for you now them /emoticons/biggrin.png

and to keep the post fair and going of course.....i had a custy phone today...
do you use that pole cleaner....

not sure as to what she was going to say...

oh i use both traditional and wfp cleaning which ever you require....

well the other window cleaner walks all over the tiles and i dont think its safe so i would prefer wfp....

so there you go ...trad 3 wfp 1.....on to the second half...wfp send on a new super sub....banana.....:rofl:

so to end the game with a draw and not upset anyone....my worstest jobs in the world...georgian squares...spiders on every one and....under lime trees....i went up to trad as the guy was sat there reading his kindle....and thought fe ck that....and so banana to the rescue did the lot brilliant...of course i did check em all after as a born traddy does but i think we have to say a defo goal to wfp in the last minutes mean a draw...thank god for that..../emoticons/biggrin.png

There is no slip just using pure if using a squeegee so any kind of dish soap added to the pure water would do.

Door knocking works for me..not been a day yet when I haven't hot new custys from knocking
I'd agree this would be the best way by a mile Davey to get new customers but it's a thing I would dislike doing immensely and I hunt cold callers who dare knock on my door! Some never notice my No Cold Callers sign !

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you should put up a bigger sign saying something like BEWARE OF THE OWNER IF YOU KNOCK ON THIS DOOR as door knockers may then think twice :rofl:

all custys keep thier soap under the kitchen sink....its kind of universal....and they dont mind me pinching it for thier windows..and...its freeeeeeeeee.../emoticons/biggrin.png me likes free..

free is always good /emoticons/biggrin.png

all custys keep thier soap under the kitchen sink....its kind of universal....and they dont mind me pinching it for thier windows..and...its freeeeeeeeee.../emoticons/biggrin.png me likes free..

I always use customers electric to power my vac and also charge me pump battery too on exterior property deep cleans.

Every little helps as they say /emoticons/biggrin.png

I hate canvassing with a vengeance but it is the only efficient way to get custys.

Well that and being good at your job.the amount I get from word of mouth and refferals is surprising..that's why all my custys have one of my business cards to pass on and they seem happy to do it

I'd agree this would be the best way by a mile Davey to get new customers but it's a thing I would dislike doing immensely and I hunt cold callers who date knock on my door! Some never notice my No Cold Callers sign !
Oops nearly forgot facebook page and splash it around local swap and sell site etc gets me a couple of custys a week

4 th week for me from start and I've got aprox 150 customers, 70% being 2 weekers the rest 4 weekly. All from door knocking and as I'm not selling anything I tend to ignore the cold caller stickers and it seems to work. However what baffles me is the amount of people who say they have window cleaners but their windows are disgusting.

Back