Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Trad 3 - wfp nil

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Reputation is key to every job you can move on to the next town and be just as bad. It just annoyed me the "customers is always right" okay every one knows there not but if she said can you not do my windows in the rain... I would be so annoyed but I would just go back when it wasn't thats what she wants. He lied to her he didnt do a good job I spent more time cleaning the sills then the glass...... how long does it take to rub your brush over the sills then rinse it off?

Most people see this as just a job but when you stand back and think what does the person paying you your wages want... "A clean bloody window (glass, frame and sill), the truth and a friendly person who smiles every week"

We had the debate about sills before

I do them all the time and give the frames a quick rub when needed

It may take a minute more per window but when the neighbours see a good job and collar you before you finish to do theirs it suddenly all seems worth it

I think its definitely worth it, if i look out my window i can see my sill! So surely they can to. Once its clean its clean quick wipe over every 4 weeks sorted.

but....i do pay ...more attention to the sills nearest the door than anywhere else.../emoticons/biggrin.png
You need to keep some non scratch sponges in your pouches aha makes them 10 tens easier lol /emoticons/tongue.png

yep me shop at tuffers online and he gave me hundreds of magic sponges link....mind you ...the wife nicked em...and she bloody nicked my virosol too to clean the oven...cheek...:rofl:

yep check out the man shed post....we are all doing it ...down at the bottom of the garden..../emoticons/biggrin.png out of nagging range...just..

Wfp in the rain.........if the pane is properly wet, watch how the pure behaves after brushing (especially with a hybrid of some description)then how the rain behaves immediately after.

Its like the pure dries or repels rain water, then when the rain hits the glass after it looks like the glass has been polished and it beads up, like on your car after waxing.

Nearly every single one of my custies have commented on this, they dont mind me cleaning in the rain at all.

Dont you have a man cave where women are banned? :rofl:
That's my allotment

I even keep some old ladders etc down there so I have an excuse to pop out

Mostly to drink homebrew wine

Wfp in the rain.........if the pane is properly wet, watch how the pure behaves after brushing (especially with a hybrid of some description)then how the rain behaves immediately after.
Its like the pure dries or repels rain water, then when the rain hits the glass after it looks like the glass has been polished and it beads up, like on your car after waxing.

Nearly every single one of my custies have commented on this, they dont mind me cleaning in the rain at all.
It was more the rubbish that came out his mouth that he adds special stuff to the PURE water if you add stuff then it cant be pure right? If what you say is right then they shouldnt be dirty afterwards. I really dont mind WFP at all as long as people use it properly.

When I was boxing I would put me hoodie on and say going for a run..straight to the man in the moon..lol

now allotment serves the same purpose

Davey got any pics of your allotment? I love mine its like a little patch of paradise, couldnt do without it lol

Can try but phone giving me problems trying to attach files on here.unless you have an email to send it to

Can pm me

Must be good to get a whole road mate. My round is getting more and more compact but it would be great to walk a whole street and not have to drive to jobs.
Tolish how many times do you have to move during most days?

I am really lucky on my round, i know just the right spot for everyday that i can park up once and dont have to move until my water runs out. My round is quite hilly too so i always park facing uphill so i get every bit of water out.

But also have a few jobs that need driving about, i try and get them all on one day and get them out of the way, they are priced that i dont lose out by travelling and are usually bigger jobs, like barn conversions, farms or shops. But the most i will do on those days is move 4-5 times within a radius of 1.5 miles, its a real compact round.

I notice when i go down south to my brothers that the windys do one or two then move a few hundred metres then do a couple more etc, asked one a bit back and he said he can do up to 50 miles a day on a normal sometimes even more. When i told him my round is 5 miles from my house and that i park once he was not impressed lol, top bloke though, a real character he had me laughing with some of stories

Can try but phone giving me problems trying to attach files on here.unless you have an email to send it toCan pm me
I'll get some pics tomorrow of mine and i'll post them on chit chat, we can have an allotment section eh? Lol

I will get on laptop tomorrow so I can post pics of both my plots
I have just scanned my gallery but clutching at straws but i have one just after strimming, blue bells just starting to grow. You can just about see a raised bed and the poly tunnel behind

The bins but the sun is glaring off it

Yeah i'd love to see your plots, get loads so i can get a good idea. I also have two, one is an orchid which is only a year or so old and the other is the bread and butter patch.

Mine are next to each other in one pic

trying to attach it but says file too big

Back