Trad Equipment Shops/trade Centers Beds, Bucks, Northhamton

Discussion in 'Managing Your Business' started by james81, Oct 4, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. james81

james81 Member

HI all

I Hope this is the relevant place to put this, I am looking at starting up & I am getting a good feel for what I need, I am going to go with Unger mostly from all the positive talk/feedback of there products and the price too.

I have found plenty of suppliers online in the UK with everything I need, but I would like to have a little look (and a play) before handing over the dosh, so is there any shop, warehouse, trade center that will stock a good selection of traditional window cleaning products, particle unger, that I can visit to look at the tools. I do not mind a little travel I am in Bedfordshire so Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire, cambridgeshire, heartfordshire???

Thank you for your time

James

Advertisement
  2. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

They good thing with unger is if you dont like there products you can send them back for a 100% refund. I couldnt find any shops in those areas on google

Advertisement