Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Trad-Man academy

WCF

Help Support WCF:

JohnDoeWindows

What are your thoughts on the window cleaning YouTube Trad Man opening up an online academy teaching traditional window cleaning and business advice?

According to his website he charges £400 for a full day session, or £250 for a morning session.

This is the first time I've seen someone selling a window cleaning course, closest I've seen is SpinaCleans exterior cleaning course

The website for those curious:

What are your thoughts on the window cleaning YouTube Trad Man opening up an online academy teaching traditional window cleaning and business advice?

According to his website he charges £400 for a full day session, or £250 for a morning session.

This is the first time I've seen someone selling a window cleaning course, closest I've seen is SpinaCleans exterior cleaning course

Ionic’s through the BWCA have been doing it for about 15 years .

It sounds like someone who used to come on here, trad skills are fine for most to do downstairs windows but it's a different thing going up a ladder and working at height as for business advice well actually both it's freely available on here and no doubt YouTube already so why would you pay for it

Good luck to him. Always thought of him to be a nice genuine guy and if people are willing to pay for a head start in window cleaning, then why not. Good little side earner.

He definitely seems to be a nice guy, but he used to put the content up on YouTube for free - how much bar the basics can actually be taught online, if anything? I feel like it is a job you learn from hands on experience

Trad man is just like everyone else on youtube
Start off trying to help then get monetised
Then get freebies which are always gonna be the best when they use them on vids lol
Then try to make money out of your name
Just another window cleaner trying to make money not actually working
Anyone can learn to trad or wfp in 20 minutes
It’s all a rip off
If you can’t learn trad in 20 minutes you shouldn’t do it

Latest Posts

Back